- By Cory Crossman
London's Park Jam, consisting of two extended weekends of live music is looking to hire festival event staff through an upcoming Job Fair on Tuesday August 27th held at London Music Hall.
NOW HIRING: Festival Event Staff
WHAT: Organizers looking to fill various event staff positions to assist with day-of operations at outdoor festivals.
- PARKJAM DAY 1: September 5th, 3:00PM – 11:00PM
- PARKJAM DAY 2: September 6th, 3:30PM – 11:00PM
- PARKJAM DAY 3: September 7th, 3:30PM – 11:00PM
- PARKJAM DAY 4: September 8th, 3:30PM – 11:00PM
- PARKJAM DAY 5: September 12th, 3:00PM – 11:00PM
- BLOCKPARTY DAY 1: September 13th, 3:00PM – 11:00PM
- BLOCKPARTY DAY 2: September 14th, 3:30PM – 11:00PM
Location: HARRIS PARK (531 Ridout St N.)
POSITIONS: Box Office, Gate/Access Support duties (wristbands, ticket scans, guest list, sales etc.) NOTE: Positions to be assigned depending on one’s capability, skills and experience.
JOB FAIR: If interested, please join us at the LONDON MUSIC HALL (185 Queens Ave.) for a job fair.
Tuesday, August 27th, 2019. 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Drop-in interviews, scheduled appointments not necessary. Please bring copy of resume with references.
**Accommodations are available upon request to support your participation during all stages of the recruitment process.
- Filed Under:
- London Music Office